Monday, July 25, 2005

I haven't been very good at blogging in the past so I thought I would try again.

This has been a pretty emotional week. At work they fired a girl, was really mad at first but came to slowly realize it was a good decision. Meeting of friends yesterday a "get everything off your chest" thing. At first no one said anything about stuff but then Judy started and everyone started. There was yelling and crying and I don't really know if anything was resolved. I cried almost the whole time. Bec cried and I NEVER seen her cry not even her mom died. I think that was part of it for her. Me...I am too emotional and get my feelings hurt way to easy. This is why I have so few friends I think, the fewer there are the less chance of me getting hurt. I was told I was acting like a kindergartener. Maybe I am, I sure don't mean to!

My mom was talking about how much weight my aunt has gained since she started the MS drugs. Mom said she is over 200 lbs, could I believe that?? I told mom there is a lot of that going around. I am over 200 lbs now, I know she can see me, fat is not something you can hide (I wish I could). Mom said oh you would never get like that. Hello?? Is she on the same planet?
I don't get that. I am blaming the heart failure drugs for my weight gain...LOL that's my story and I am sticking to it. I don't like being fat but hey I am alive and relatively healthy because of the drugs so I cant complain much.

more later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home