Sunday, January 06, 2008

I was tagged!

Actually I was tagged Four times!!, once by the dashingly handsome JimmyCity then the Busiest Blogger I know Fantastagirl and then Jen. Words cannot describe how much I adore Jen. I would stalk her if I ever got out of by house and also she lives in Rhone Island and I just don't think its very cool to stalk there. I I was also tagged by Nobody. Nobody is really somebody, I am almost positive :)
think I have done this one before or something very similar....so I am just going to copy and past my answers and add some more. Its list 7 weird or strange facts about yourself. I am listing a few more than 7 since I was tagged4 times so I should do 21 but I don't know if I can. I'll try we'll see how far along to get shall we??


1. I chew on ice. It really annoys my husband but I cant give it up. And by ice I mean frozen water, its not a drug code name LOL

2. I read alot, I always have to have a book with me. ALWAYS

3. I have 8 dogs. Why? Because 9 are just to many Believe me I would rescue more if I could, but 8 is enough.

4. I am addicted to Pogo.com, and myspace.

5. I used to be a double E cup before I had breast reduction. Best thing I ever did for myself.

6. I miss my ex in laws.

7 I am scared of spiders. Even tiny ones. I seem to have passed this on to my daughter.

8. I am a freak about time. I always have to know exactly what time it is and I hate to be late for anything.

9. I have genetic defect and have to be on blood thinners forever. The good news is the mosquitos don't seem to bite me anymore, I guess my blood is poison!

10.I am a candleoholic. I love candles and burn them all the time. The best ones are Yankee candles and the home interior ones. I buy them obsessively, I cannot pass a candle display without buying one.

11. I am on 10 different prescription medications, not including vitamins and supplements. I take about 1/2 of them in the morning and the other 1/2 in the afternoon. They give me wicked heartburn sometimes!

12. I am usually reading at least 3 books at the same time, I have them scattered all over.

13. I love old rock and roll but my passion is new alternative music.

14. I have very few friends but that's my own fault. I do not make friends easily and when I do I expect only one thing...that you never lie to me. But alot of people have.

15. I am obsessed with the Marx Brothers, particularly Goucho. I Have read ever biography written about him and have seen all the movies. My favorite movie they did was Coconuts, its not their best but it was the first one I saw and it turned me into a fanatic fan. I wanted to meet Groucho. I never did.

16. I am an awful cook. My husband is a great cook. When my kids lived with me they tried to be away on the evenings I was designated to cook.

17. I once burned hot dogs...not on a grill either.

18. I have had Heart Failure twice.

19. I was diagnosed with Diabetes last June.

20.My husband is Canadian and we met on ICQ on the internet.

21. Gold turns my fingers black so I look dirty and grubby my wedding rings are gold.

OK I made it! I am not tagging anyone since most everyone has does this already but if you want to knock yourself out :)

Later






11 Comments:

Blogger Bob said...

21? Are you sure? I think you should have done 28.

11:13 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

LOL I should have but please...21 was enough :) I had a hard time coming up with those!

5:23 AM  
Blogger Me said...

I didn't know you met your Hubby on the internet! Do tell more!

8:36 AM  
Blogger buffalodick said...

I chew ice, hate spiders, and am mourning yet another breast reduction...although I'm sure one of us feels better...

8:39 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

BWhahahaha!

thanks Mel
=)

Stalking is BIG here
you'd fit right in!!
C'mon up!!

11:09 AM  
Blogger JQ said...

Pixie and I actually like crispy hot dogs.

I always think of that one joke of Groucho's. 'I once went elephant hunting in my pajama's. How it got there I'll never know.'

12:07 PM  
Blogger Sushiboy said...

My uncle likes crispy hotdogs. The only thing I like a bit of char on is BBQ (and only if that char has some nice smoke rings to go with it). I like dogs. But one is enough for me.

4:48 PM  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

Thanks for playing along!

10:13 PM  
Blogger Silverstar said...

8 dogs? You are officially my hero!My dream is to one day rescue lots of dogs as well.:)

11:51 AM  
Blogger Casdok said...

8 Dogs! How wonderful!

6:43 AM  
Blogger Sans Pantaloons said...

A great deal of pixelistic licence has been taken with this. I hope you don't mind. (too much!)

6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home