Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Its back to work today...

Yeah woohooo huh? Actually I am looking forward to getting some routine back but it will be another week until that happens. I am very sad at losing a good friend this week, at least I thought she was a good friend, LOL she may be like "Mel WHO??" anyway I wish her all the best. I went through a stage where I wasn't sure about blogging anymore also but really just couldn't part with the people I have met here in blogland. I understand when it gets to be too much but I sure will miss her.

Later

6 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

This is the first morning in almost 2 weeks I've had to set an alarm. What a bummer!!!

8:04 AM  
Blogger buffalodick said...

Life evolves.. I think I know who you're talking about. People will come and go in your life- memories always stay.... Happy New Year!

8:20 AM  
Blogger poody said...

Hey sis hope you had a good New Year! Let's plan of having the best year ever this year! My wish is that we both become more mobile and have less pain!

11:35 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

Mel..
never be happy about
going back to work

that's just sick.

10:43 PM  
Blogger Lynda said...

Maybe she will be back one day.

2:23 PM  
Blogger Cupcake Blonde said...

Yea! At least it wasn't premanant. I knew she couldn't stay away for long.

Sorry you have to go back to work. I would be so happy if I never had to work again.

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home