Friday, August 05, 2005

Fridays have become so stressful at work since we leave early now. Love the afternoon off but I wonder if its worth it. Then arguing with Jane about my heart condition...seems SHE knows more that all the doctors and nurses I have consulted on my condition. It really shouldnt get to me, she is that way about everything. Gotta love her.

Wylie still drippy and bitchy poor girl I know how she feels. She is annoying today though.

Home alone, Brent is racing remote control cars. I just dont get it, I guess its a guy thang. I tried, I really tried to go and be with him and learn to be interested but I gave up. I am happier at home with Bravo and celebreality and my puppers. Although mint chocolate chip ice cream would complete the evening...hmmmm

Later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home