Wednesday, May 17, 2006


Mr Fabulous assigned me F words, 10 f words and what they mean to me. F words are harder than I thought! But here they are

My First F word is Flowers. I got these yesterday from my kids, a late mothers day present!! Aren't they gorgeous????? Arent my kids the best ever? I am so over the text message thing. I love getting flowers, and I rarely get them anymore. Hubby says its a waste of money, because they just die but he doenst understand how special I feel when someone gives me flowers. LOL I feel like its all about ME for one minute. Oh yeah I am a secret Diva inside.

6 Comments:

Blogger L said...

Beautiful Roses! ;)

8:47 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

Those sure are pretty. Just like you ;)

9:29 PM  
Blogger Me said...

Wow, those ARE gorgeous! Love that color! What sweet kids :)

9:44 PM  
Blogger nicki said...

those are soo pretty :) your kids loooove you :) hehehehe...i gave my mum a mum..in a basket..cuz she likes mums in baskets.

9:43 AM  
Blogger Gary said...

If hubby thinks it's a waste of money, tell him to surprise you sometime with some wildflowers that he has picked. They usually only last a couple of days, but a wildflower arraingement can be very beautiful.

10:29 AM  
Blogger Big Pissy said...

beautiful roses!

love them! :)

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home