Wednesday, May 17, 2006


I love Fleetwood Mac, always have. I would love to be Stevie Nicks...she has such a style that is not me but I long to be like her. Landslide is one of my favorite all time songs. This album, Rumors, I had and wore out several vinyl records before I got it on CD. In fact, this is one of the first Cool albums I had of my own...I dont count my brothers beatles ones he handed down to me. I had Carpenters albums and the Osmounds and Sonny and Cher...I was so not cool until I got Rumours. I was 9 ok, so cut me some slack LOL

2 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

YOu met Stevie?????? I am so jealous!!

3:24 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

I went to see them on my first date. Which was also a blind date. Let me sum it up in one word.. awful. The date, not the show. I'll have to blog about it some day.

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home