Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Finally, here is a small portion of my flamingo collection. I have more at work and in tall cabinets that I was lazy to get a chair to get them down. I have been collecting flamingo stuff for years! I dont know why but I really like them. They are pretty and they are pink! Flamingos rule!

Well thats it for my 10 F words. It was HARD for me...I had to think several days before I came up with clean f words. If anyone wants to play along just let me know and I will assign you a letter.

later

6 Comments:

Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Great list!
I love Fleetwood Mac too:)
I'd like a letter,please and thank you!

4:06 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

I just realized all the posts were about your 'F' words. hahaha I am slow today.

9:34 PM  
Blogger Big Pissy said...

those are cute!

12:34 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Ms L, I thought long and hard and decided to give you the letter C!
Have fun!

7:41 PM  
Blogger Zambo said...

Hi Mel.

I hope you're doing well.

I liked your list of "F" words.

Poor Denny and Doc...It's gonna be tricky when all these shows end for the season...Whatever will we do?

Happy belated Mother's Day, Mel...

Take care out there!

Your Pal,

Zambo.

8:53 PM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

YAY! Thanks Love!

12:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home