Tuesday, October 10, 2006



Black Tuesday..

As much as I hate mondays, lately its Tuesday that have been bad days. I dont know why. Last Tuesday was awful at work, it was one of those days where everything that could go wrong did. Just a bad day. I fully expect today to be bad, just because we will get hit with another days worth of mail since the holiday yesterday.

I was searching for images of Tuesday on goggle and found some interesting ones. Also realized that Tuesdays have been bad for others too. The stock Market crash in 1929 was a Tuesday (Black Tuesday), and the world trade center buildings where crashed into and demosished on a Tuesday. Kinda makes me want to stay at home under the covers today. Hell, who am I kidding, I want to that every day LOL

later




10 Comments:

Blogger Gary said...

I say take the day off and enjoy the fall weather. But I guess your boss wouldn't agree. I hope you have a fabulous Tuesday.

7:26 AM  
Blogger poody said...

I have long held the same view sis! I know Tuesdays suck! Get through it and then go home!! :)

11:22 AM  
Blogger MommaMonkey said...

Tuesdays are worse than Mondays I think. Nothing to look forward to, and you're tired from Monday. Hope it turns out to be a surprisingly good day for you.

11:46 AM  
Blogger the not so "new" mom on the blog said...

Hi Mel, so far this week I have had a shit Monday and a shit Tuesday, hopefully Wednesday will be better! Glad to hear your mum is out of hospital and hope she starts eating correctly to build up her health - you know what old people are like though - very stubborn and oh so set in their ways! Will keep you in my prayers and thoughts! *hugs*

5:14 PM  
Blogger Teri said...

LOVE the photo! very appropriate

6:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

But Mel, if you don't go to work on Mondays and Tuesday, how are you gonna feed the doggies? Work, woman! :)

9:26 PM  
Blogger Me said...

hahaha.......LOL at the magazine

10:40 PM  
Blogger whipcreamy said...

check my blog...i wrote about tuesdays too....wanna buy some tuesday panties with me?

10:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too bad that wasn't an actual issue of Time.
Perfect cover.

12:52 PM  
Blogger Sans Pantaloons said...

Look on the bright side,
it could be worse.

4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home