Friday, October 06, 2006


I have to apologize for not making my rounds during the week

Frankly this disease is just kicking me in the ass on workdays. I can work a full day (with the help of drugs) but by the time I get home the pain is much worse and I go straight to bed. I will blog around for about an hour but I have so many people I want to visit and I only make it to a few. So if you dont hear from me during the week thats why. On the weekends I get around to everyone.

Here's a picture of my parents with Stuffgirl at her graduation. Mom is still in the hospital. They didnt find any cancer (I didnt even know they were looking for that!) with the colonoscopy or the scans. I dont know when they will let her come home. In the meantime my dad still probably needs a lung biopsy but he has not heard back from the doc after he got some decent xrays. In one old xray he was wearing a moniter for his pacemaker and the wire was right over the area they needed to see.

They are talking about us getting off early today at work! Yeah! It depends on how much work we get done. So you know I will be working as fast as I can LOL.

Later

8 Comments:

Blogger poody said...

oh I want off early too! Have a great weekend and I hope you feel better. I pray every day that we could have just 1 day pain free. Just 1!

11:04 AM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Oh I hope you get off early!
I'm sorry you're in pain,chronic pain is bloody awful.

I'm glad they didnt find any cancer in your Mom and I hope your Dad gets everything he needs right quick:)

3:41 PM  
Blogger dixiedarling said...

Please take care of yourself. I understand the pain - been out of work for 2 months just returning myself a week ago.

Take care...

4:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mel, are you stuff girl?? If so, you're very pretty. Seems the first thing I notice about the opposite sex is her mortar board. Honest.

6:50 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

dick, I wish I looked like Stuffgirl, but I will take some credit. She is my daughter. I think she is very pretty too :)

7:50 PM  
Blogger MommaMonkey said...

You have good lookin' parents, and a good lookin' kid, so you must be a good lookin' gal! ;)

Hang in there. ((((hugs))))

Have a nice and RELAXING weekend! OK?

10:26 PM  
Blogger Me said...

she is a very beautiful girl

8:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mel, beware of Dick Small eyeing your daughter. He is after all a serial killer. :)

1:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home