Friday, September 29, 2006


Yah its friday!!!

I am dragging ass this morning too. Even my Tim's coffee isnt doing much to wake me up. I have an appointment with a dietician at 4:30 today to talk about my diet now that I am on coumdin. Who schedules an appointment like that for friday afternoon??? I dont want to go. Maybe I will reschedule.

Pink is the new blog had the funniest headline yesterday "How many lawyers does it take to screw Anna Nicole Smith?" She has 3 men claiming to be the baby daddy of her newborn Danilynn. Some women have trouble getting one man to claim a baby and she has 3??? She is always over the top. Now the new rumor is she married one of them yesterday but I only saw that on one site so I dont know. Its really so sad about her son.

I am irritated with the love of my life. For my birthday he got me an MP3 player I wanted but I wanted speakers so I can listen at work. We have no internet and I cant get a radio to pick up anything but country music (GAK) at my work. The speakers he gave me wont work, and I have been asking him to get me speakers that work and his response is "I have some around here somewhere but I need a power supply" huh??? So for 2 weeks I have asked every day and I still dont have any speakers yet. He keeps blowing me off. Yesterday he worked on his Harley all day!! I listen to it at work with my earbuds but they dont like for me do that. So my birthday present is useless to me! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! I know this is a small thing to whine about but it drives me crazy.

Time to make the doughnuts.


9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Men!!! is all i can say, they drive us all nuts. They dont get us at all but we love em all the same.

Have u checked out ebay? Find them and ask him to purchase, that way he doesnt have to go to the store!!

7:00 AM  
Blogger LunaChick said...

I feel really sorry for Anna. I can't imagine what she is going through right now. Go figure there would be "Daddy Drama" as to who the father is. That poor woman just can't get a break!

8:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, here's what you do, Mel. You go up to hubby and tell him he's not getting any donuts (no, I don't mean that as a euphemism for sex--I really mean the donuts!) until he gets your mp3 player to work with usable speakers. Get tough, Mel! Withheld snacks work every time! :)

10:39 AM  
Blogger Zambo said...

Hey Mel!

I hope your dad's doing OK with that biopsy...

(I hope you're doing well too, but I notice that you're still funny, so I imagine you're doing relatively OK)...

I wonder whatever happened to the "Time to make the doughnuts" guy...

We watch "Grey's Anatomy" too, but I guess CTV screwed up, playing episode 2 last week and the season premiere was aired last night...Weird huh? We didn't really notice, because we're used to shows like "Six Feet Under" and "The Sopranos" where they don't necessarily connect all the dots when a new season begins...Oh well...I guess we got a little sneak preview.

I hope you get some good speakers soon.

Have a great weekend, Mel!

Take care out there!

Your Pal,

Zambo.

4:41 PM  
Blogger Doctor Momâ„¢ said...

Hmmmm.... it's not likely that the big boobs and the multi-million dollar estate has anything to do with three men claiming paternity for this child.

I hope they live happily ever after in the Bahamas... I cannot pick on poor Anna Nicole right now. I have way too much empathy and cannot imagine torture she must feel after the loss of a child, even an adult child.

5:31 PM  
Blogger Doctor Momâ„¢ said...

Hey Mel-- Back voting for you again

10:31 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

just voted for you on
BE

I did raise my rates to $2.50
per vote
just so you know...




Good luck
=)

11:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

$2.50 per vote? Jen, you're way behind. I'm getting $5.00 per vote.

11:32 AM  
Blogger Lynda said...

I feel bad for her, but I really feel bad for the baby. I hope they sort through it all before she is old enough to understand what people are saying.

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home