Thursday, October 12, 2006



Boring post

Yesterday I was off. I played pogo and worked on the mound of laundry again. Really I think the whole neighborhood sneaks thier laundry in because its just 2 people living here for so many dirty clothes! Anyway, also yesterday I had to my blood drawn and while I was there I got B12 shot. Seems as if I severe decientcy of B12, who knew? The shots usually perk me up a bit for a while but I am not feeling too perky from this one yet.

I cannot complain about my job anymore!!! Well, I can complain about having to work, but things at my job are just so great right now. I love my new boss. she is fair and a very good manager. I love the gal they hired to help me, she cleans my desk for me, and drives me places! How sweet is that???

Really I have nothing to complain about. Well I could complain about my neuropathy and all the pain but that gets old. I could complain about how I cant do much these days and my friends just went to the beach and didnt invite me they knew I cant walk alot. That hurts. They dont understand at all how It makes me feel, its hard to get mad at them because they really just dont get it. *sigh*

See!!! I warned you!! It was a boring post.

later

6 Comments:

Blogger poody said...

Oh Mel I am right there with you girl! I want to go to the State Fair but I know I can't walk that much with my bad knees. My cousin says I should just get a scooter. Oh yeh, now that is hot huh? Me on an old lady scooter. I am not an old lady! Just a beat up body lady. Sometimes I feel like a wrestler when I wake up and the arthritis has taken hold of everything. The mornings can be painful sometimes. That is why I medicate myself with martinis as much as possible!It's medicinal!But not in the morning! LOL

10:56 AM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

I'm so happy the work situation is way better!
I'd be hurt too about the beach:(

4:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pogo rocks!

I know what you mean about the neuropathy ... I have it in my hands. It sucks. (can I say that? if not, sorry)

10:03 PM  
Blogger keeks said...

YAY, finally a good boss! It sucks being left out, even if there's a "reason" for it, sometimes it's just nice to be asked.

1:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For a second there Mel, I thought you said "I played polo."

I thought, "What a classy broad..." but no, you said "Pogo." Oh. Haaa!

1:53 PM  
Blogger Sans Pantaloons said...

Mel, your posts are always interesting. You are an interesting lady. Tell the Canadian I said that. :)

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home