Sunday, May 21, 2006



Stop the Pork!!!!!

Yesterday some republicans came to our door and left a rubber pig dangling from the doorknob. It says "Stop the pork, stop government spending" on the top of it. But I thought the republicans were the majority now so wouldn't they be responsible for the deficient??? Obviously my college economics class was over 20 years ago and my brain cannot retain information but for so long. Anyway, the pig was FREAKY looking just hanging from the doorknob, like a serial killer has marked our house. I couldn't even get a good picture of the pig. I don't think its long for this world though because Baby has her eye on it.

In other news, I am sure everyone has seen Britney almost dropping her baby. I feel so sorry for her now. The pictures of her crying and upset afterwards really struck me. Now, I have never almost dropped my children but I can only imagine the pictures if someone followed me with a camera around when mine were little. She is a big star and LOVED having photographers around before she got famous so she just needs to suck it up, she got what she wanted now she has to live in the public eye. But its obvious that she loves her Baby and gets no support from his dad, so I really felt sorry for her. She's really just a kid herself.

Later

4 Comments:

Blogger Gary said...

I think it is very fascinating how all these stars have such a love-hate feeling about attention. They still crave it as much as ever, but now they also hate it. When they first started out though, all attention was great.

11:12 AM  
Blogger kattbanjo said...

How much did the republics pay for the plastic pigs???? I too feel bad for Britney, but as far as her hubby is concerned, she had to know what kind of ride that was before she got on board. He seems to be an idiot.

5:38 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

I love the piggy even if it is pro republican.

I haven't heard about Britney. I will have to go do some searchers for it. Maybe she should just hire a nanny like all the rest of those people do.

1:36 AM  
Blogger S* said...

I think that Britney's head just isn't in the right place. I'm sure there's a lot more going on in her home and with her husband than we know (even with all the gossip rags out there). For someone to be so distracted that she's repeated put her baby in harm's way, something's gotta be up.

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home