Friday, May 19, 2006





Yah for Fridays!

Yes I am ready for the weekend. I have no plans except for trying to stay quiet while hubby sleeps. He is back on nights for a while now. Wooo. NOT.

I have nothing to say today, so I thought I would post some pictures of the shelves Hubby has made. He has been in a shelf making frame of mind lately for some reason. I am NOT complaning though, they look great!

The last pic is one he built in the kitchen to put the microwave in but its so pretty we decided not to put the microwave in it. I added the leash rack pic, he made that too. LOL We have way too many leashes and collars, we seem to accumolate them.

Later

7 Comments:

Blogger L said...

Look at all of your little greyhounds figurinesso cute. ;)

2:46 PM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Ohhh very nice!

3:55 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

I like all the bright and colorful collars. have a good weekend.

1:23 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

Poody, we should muzzle ours when they go out. Greyhounds have very thin skin and no body fat to speak of so their skin tears very easy. When they run, they like to nip at each playfully (Like puppies) so when you have more than one its advisable to muzzle. We muzzle the Baby now that we took her crate down when we leave her. This is so she wont chew on stuff though. Also when we were fostering they had to wear muzzles for a few days until we could see the foster settling into the pack order. No dog fights for me! Ours are so lazy and laid back we rarely muzzle them outside anymore and we dont foster anymore.

8:06 AM  
Blogger Me said...

I thought maybe this was a post about greyhound accessories!!! haha

Seriously though, how many muzzles DO you need?!! :)

4:58 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

We have 5 greyhounds, and we used to foster so thats why there is 6 muzzles. I know, I am the crazy greyhound lady LOL

7:16 PM  
Blogger Spider Walk said...

Lucky girl. I wish I had someone to make me shelves. They are ALL very nice, but I really like the one that goes over the window. I have never seen one like it before.

I got a chuckle out of the one made to hold all of your hot sauces..lmao!

8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home