Wednesday, June 07, 2006


Happy Birthday to the Canadian and Happy Gotcha day to Jazzy Pinkfeet

Hubby turns the big 40 today, as usual with this freaky work schedule I wont see him but maybe 15 minutes tonight before he goes to work. So I will get him a cake this weekend...he is off 2 days wooohooo. But during those 2 days he sleeps most the time to catch up. Sigh. Oh well. He asked for socks and underwear, he is sooo predictable! The picture I think I posted already but he is sleeping (what else) with the Baby Star.

Today also is the 3rd anniversary of the day we got Jazzy Pinkfeet. The story is someone threw her out a car but the story has grown in legend and I think she was just found wandering. A family rescued her and turned her into the greyhound group we were volunteering for (they thought she was a baby greyhound, she is an Italian Greyhound). I saw her and cried until The canadian relented and let me bring her home. She is MY girl, she loves her mama! She is the most affectionate dog we have, she will jump up and hug you by throwing her whole body on your face LOL. I love that silly girl.

Later

7 Comments:

Blogger S* said...

OMG, that pic is too cute! Look at those long legs stretched out over her Daddy. I want a doggggggiiiiieeee!

9:43 AM  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

That is a cute pic - she is a cutie! and Happy Birthday to her Daddy!

10:49 AM  
Blogger kattbanjo said...

I have always wanted to adopt a greyhound! They are so beautiful and dainty.

7:46 AM  
Blogger Spider Walk said...

Happy belated Birthday to your hubbie!!
Socks and underwear eh? Men are just too easy to shop for aren't they?
I love the pictures. I would love to have a greyhound, but my kids are begging me for one of those foo foo little lap dogs...grrrr.

8:44 AM  
Blogger Gary said...

That first picture is one of the best dog pictures I have ever seen.

10:07 PM  
Blogger Zambo said...

Hey Mel.

Happy Birthday to the Canadian and Happy Gotcha day to Jazzy Pinkfeet!!!

Also, Meryl Streep is going to be 57 this year...She's looking pretty good in that pic...

As for how the stars keep slim: drugs and/or personal trainers, I think...

Take care out there, Mel!

Your Pal,

Zambo.

10:36 PM  
Blogger Big Pissy said...

I love that first picture~too cute!

Happy birthday to your hubby!

11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home