Wednesday, May 31, 2006



The 9.99 Liz Bag!!!!!

There is something wrong with my font size, it turns out huge even when I type on tiny and I cant see very well to start with so tiny is really hard to see LOL. I dont know what it is, it happened before I changed my template so thats not it. Not sure what is going on.

Hubby is going to have friday, sat and sun off now!!! woot! But he was so grumpy tonight before he went to work...I guess he is just tired...he has to be really. He wouldnt admit it though, and he just loves working overtime. Anyway I am excited to have things back to somewhat normal again, although I hate this shift work anyway. I liked it much better when we both worked the same shift. I was spoiled! Anyway, only 2 more days and then I will get to see him. I had made some plans with the girls at work to go see The Break Up (Go Team Aniston!) this weekend though so I may have to blow them off but I dunno. I hate when my friends blow me off for some guy but does it count if its your husband?? LOL

Drama with Stuffgirl's graduation. My feelings are really hurt over this. I wasnt sure if Hubby could get the time off to go but of course I was going to go no matter what but it would be easier if he comes to drive it straight. I have to stop for the night when I drive it because of my swelling feet and legs. Stuffgirl BEGGED me over the phone to please come. So I arranged a dogsitter (no easy feat when you have 8 dogs, no way can afford to kennel them) and the Canadian has got the time off, I have the time off so we are going. Then I asked stuffgirl what she wanted to do after graduation and she informs me that her dad's (my ex)family are throwing her a party!! So I am going to drive 14 hours (7 up, 7 back) to see her graduate and thats it? She kinda got mad at me when I said something...she said what she can do the party is for her? (and her cousin who is younger but is graduating too) NO way will I be invited to this....his family hates and despises me. Which is fine most of the time but what happens when she gets married?? Anyway I am bummed about that. And we got her an awesome present, cant tell yet because sometimes she reads this. But its awesome!!

In other news, the picture is my 9.99 Liz Claiborne bag I got last weekend at the outlet. I think its a winter bag but I dont care, it is loaded and ready for use. I love it!

Later

6 Comments:

Blogger Gary said...

Wish I had some advice for you on the graduation thing, but I really can't think of anything. I guess you just have to grin and bear it. Sometimes life deals us lemons. You definately have my sympathies, though. It doesn't seem fair.

11:49 AM  
Blogger S* said...

I still marvel at how cruel people can be to one another. Are these people so hateful that they will totally disregard the graduate's mother and stick Stuffgirl in an really awkward position? Oh well, I hope it all works out in the end.

BTW, have you tried to put the sparkly lips at the top of your blog?

12:33 PM  
Blogger kattbanjo said...

hey what a steal on the purse! Cute! Love Liz Claiborne. I spent 45.00 on purse at disney world 3 months ago and strap broke yesterday!Grrr. Yes I remember my high school graduation had similar problem. Families are FUN!!!

2:14 PM  
Blogger L said...

Great buy on your purse.

Lots of hugs for you to help you get threw Stuffgirls graduation.
xoxo

9:44 PM  
Blogger Big Pissy said...

LOVE the purse! Too cute!

I'm sorry about the grad drama....that type of thing shouldn't happen at such a joyus occasion.

Stuffgirl should have more control of the situation when she gets married. That will TOTALLY be her day! :)

10:28 PM  
Blogger blackcrag said...

Tell Stuffgirl's father's side to stuff it. Stuffgirl is your daughter as much as his. I would show up at Stuffgirl's grad party becasue it is for your daughter, not for anyone on their side of the family.

And when it comes to the eventual wedding, you get to scream blue bloddy murder at anyone on that side of the family you want to. Again, it is an important event in your daughter's life.

If his family can't handle it, then they should deal with the problem, not make their narrowmindedness your problem. Why should they be able to dictate what you can and can't do in reagards to your own daughter?

You did not give up any rights when you and her father split up. You stopped being his wife, you didn't stop being the mother to either of your kids. So go be their mother, and tell the rest of them where they can shove their opinions.

5:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home