Sunday, June 04, 2006

No Post yesterday...

I spent the whole day with hubby...even ran errands. I was so clingy from not seeing him for like 15 days. He tells me he doesnt know when he will go back to his regular schedule, but they only let them work 6 nights now with no nights off (the 15 days was during shutdown or something) so he will be off this coming weekend. We are supposed to go to a wedding and he says he is still going but we will see. Back to me being clingy. I havent been so clingy since I was so sick, I really was BAD then. The following weekend is Stuffgirls graduation so I know he will be off at least 2 nights. I am hoping we can spend an extra day there but he doesnt know about work yet. It would be nice to spend some time with my parents, especially since that sunday is fathers day. I am lucky my dad is still with us, he has Lou Gehrigs and it usually progresses quickly but so far his has been slower thank goodness.

Oh I did make time to see the Break up Friday afternoon....it was NOT what I thought it would be. I liked it although when they were fighting it reminded me too much of me and My Ex. I would like anything Jennifer Aniston is in, I really like her. She looked amazing...how do those hollywood types stay so damn skinny?? I guess they never eat. I think she was pushing too skinny but what do I know?

Here are some pictures of our day...see I was thinking and took these with my picture phone. I went to the grocery store while he cut grass and I didnt get pictures of that though.

1 Comments:

Blogger Big Pissy said...

Glad you had a good day with your hubby!

Lots of times, just hanging out is the best!

I may give in and go see "The Breakup"....i was gonna wait for the dvd

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home