Tuesday, May 30, 2006


Warning Warning bitching and complaining below. Read at your own risk. You have been warned.

The Canadian is working a shut down where he works, it means no nights off at all until its done and he has no idea WHEN that will be. Its been 13 days straight of not seeing him awake. I am so lonely, I am just pitiful! All our friends were Bike riding or going to the pool on memoral day and I had nothing to do. I know I am whining! But its my blog and I'll whine if I want too. I miss having him home, I am tired of doing everything myself! The housework has slid because I dont want to wake him and I have no motovation. LOL Living with Mr OCD is great motovation. I shouldnt complain, god knows we need the money, and some people are not working now at all. But I just hope its over soon. If I lived in the country I would be shouting off my deck but since I live in town I will just suck it up. and whine in my blog.

Later

9 Comments:

Blogger Spider Walk said...

Awwww ((HUGS)) I hope the shut down ends really really soon. That really sucks that he has had to work than many nights in a row. He's a human, not a ROBOT for God's sake!

And don't apologize for ranting here. It's your blog, and you can say or do anything YOU want!!

8:14 AM  
Blogger kimber said...

I hope he come back to his regularly scheduled life soon! And Spider Walk is absolutely correct -- if you can't rant in your own blog, then there's something fundimentally wrong!

Vent your spleen and feel better!

10:50 AM  
Blogger kattbanjo said...

Come to katt, my dear, I will show you all my ideas to fight your lonelies! I feel your pain, sister!:) I am in the SAME boat!!!

4:18 PM  
Blogger L said...

Rant Away Mel get it all out.

8:41 PM  
Blogger nicki said...

bitch away Mel...i feel one coming on myself :D *hugs*

12:00 PM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Awww Mel((HUGS))

4:28 PM  
Blogger Tenacious T said...

So sorry. That sucks. Hope you are together again before long!

4:43 PM  
Blogger Me said...

I'm so sorry.....hugs.

p.s. Your blog template seems to be kind of messed up when I looked at it. It was kind of hard to read. Did you change it again?

9:23 PM  
Blogger Lynda said...

I would rather see my husband than have a ton of money also.

I hope you see him awake soon!

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home