Thursday, October 19, 2006

Best Week Ever!

Last week I rented from the gal above (No not Paris) and I have to tell everyone how wonderful she is! She even cooked for me, her grilled cheese prowess is unsurpassed! Thanks, Jen, I had a great time!

My dad's biopsy is over, he will have results before the end of the week. He said it was very easy, he was surprised how easy. He was home by 4pm!

I still havent heard back from my Neurologist, the gal said "I will call you tomorrow" 3 days ago. I guess I will call again. I wish I was a pushier person! My hubby tells me grow a spine, but I dont want to be rude. I have my limits though and I am not on hormones anymore so bring it on Miss "his schedule is full"!

Later


6 Comments:

Blogger LunaChick said...

I am sending positive vibes and warm thoughts out to you and your dad.

Hang in there.
I know it's tough and that you are an emotional basket case right now.

(((((HUGGERZZZ)))))

9:52 AM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

I'll be thinking of you!

2:58 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

thanks Mel
it was a pleasure having
you and the dogs

as you folks in the south say..
"Y'all come back now ya hear"
HAHA that's how they say it .. right?

anyway
the slack door is always open


hope your dad's okay
and everything works out


p.s.
BotB VOTE!

6:23 PM  
Blogger Teena in Toronto said...

I hope your dad's okay.

8:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let me at 'er--that Miss "his schedule is full" is really asking for it now. Don't hold me back! :)

9:45 PM  
Blogger Doctor Momâ„¢ said...

Mel-- If I may offer some advice from a health care professional's standpoint? Please call. Things happen, they're human.

You won't get any sleep until you've had a conversation!

9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home