Tuesday, October 17, 2006


I was offline Most of the day...

There were bad storms this morning and torrential rain all day, so I am assuming this was the problem. But I didnt get in a good post and I havent had time to catch up on my blogroll reading. I am a little cranky too, I hate being out of touch. LOL. Anyway, I worked hard today and am tired . Dad is having his Lung Biopsy tomorrow, I am really worried about this. He smoked for so many years and smoked alot (3 packs a day). I credit him for me never having any desire to smoke. The dirty ashtray smell was ALWAYS in my house growing up, I hated that smell, and never ever thought smoking was cool. But back to my dad. I dont know how I will deal with this if he has cancer, I know we will, people have to face this all the time. Just never me, I have never lost a close relative I just know It will suck so bad and I will be a major basketcase. SOOO I am trying to be optomistic.

Speaking of biopsies, I can't get my Neurologist's office to schedule my follow up from my biopsy. I mean lets face it, I wanna know what I am dealing with here. But they keep saying his Nov schedule is full and they are trying to find a place to fit me in. I have worked for doctors and I know how difficult scheduling can be but I have a right to know my biopsy results sooner rather than later! I guess I have that right. But I dont want to wait much longer.

Thank goodness Nicole and Paris are friends again so I don't have to worry about that too!

Later

4 Comments:

Blogger Fantastagirl said...

Hang in there - will send good thoughts your dad's way... I understand Dr. Office scheduling as well - get your regular doctor's office to make the appointment for you - perhaps that will get you in sooner?

10:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was wondering where you were all day! I missed you Mel.
I'm hoping and praying for good news about your father. But whatever the outcome, you will be able to handle it.
As for your own biopsy, I'd be crying bloody murder if they wanted me to wait one month for results. Maybe you need to be more demanding. I'm a monster in that department. Want me to handle this? Perhaps not. lol

11:57 PM  
Blogger poody said...

Hey girl I will keep your Dad in my prayers as well as yourself. Looks like they could get you in to see the Dr. Maybe if you called and bitched at them enough I mean it's not like they will spit in your specimen if you piss them off LOL

11:03 AM  
Blogger the not so "new" mom on the blog said...

jeepers, I have not been in here, well feels like ages!!!!! I hope your dad's biopsy goes ok, will be thinking of you guy's. And as for you, well keep pestering them to make an appointment, even if they squeeeeeeze you in somewhere! Love the pic of your doggies uptop!

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home