Wednesday, September 27, 2006


The biopsy is over and my new addiction


Well, the biopsy took only about 1/2 hour, it was really easy compared to some things I have had done this year. Now we get to wait 6 weeks for the results. He is looking for amayloid protein. I dont know what that means, I tried looking online and am still pretty clueless as what that is.


Anyway, I am addicted to Grey's anatomy as I said before but now I have another addiction. Its Mayfield Banana stix. I have had 5 of these today! So good, and fat free! yummy stuff.

They did a lung scan on my dad today and he has a huge (20 cm) mass thats needs to be biopsied. It sucks.

I think I'll get another banana stix.

later



7 Comments:

Blogger MommaMonkey said...

Mmmm...banana sticks look yummy.

G;ad the biopsy went smoothly, and didn't take too long. I hope all turns out to be a-ok. I hope your dad's biopsy goes ok, too. That's a bit scarey that it is in the lung. I'll be praying for him...and you ;o)

9:30 PM  
Blogger The Absent Minded Housewife said...

hehehe, got here via blogexplosion battle of the blogs. Whomever shall I vote for?

9:46 PM  
Blogger The Absent Minded Housewife said...

hehehe, got here via blogexplosion battle of the blogs. Whomever shall I vote for?

9:47 PM  
Blogger Tenacious T said...

Sorry about all the yucky biopsy stuff! Have another banana pop and tonight is Grey's!

My grandmother used to always keep banana pops in her fridge for us. They will always remind me of her.

10:21 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

we don't have
Mayfield Banana stix
in Rhode Island

But an ample supply of
Clamato Juice

That's sad for me
=(

11:28 AM  
Blogger Josh said...

6 weeks? That seems like so long.

10:12 PM  
Blogger keeks said...

Yum...wth are banana sticks? lol

11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home