Tuesday, September 26, 2006



Who will she choose?? Who should she choose?

Yes I am just a teeny bit obessed with this show. I love this show, I am happy with the new time slot, it means I will more than likely not fall asleep while its on again. I am 1/2 way thru season one on the DVD, I missed some of them so I really enjoying that too.

What is it about Meredith Grey? All the men hit on her skinny ass. They fall in love with her skinny ass. I don't seem to get it, especially when they have Izzie, who is just HOT and has a healthy sized ass. Maybe its because she is "dark and Twisty" I dunno. But ok who should she choose? I am hoping she chooses Derek but I would understand if she doesn't. It hasn't been that long ago she begged him "pick me, choose me" and he didn't choose her. Now he has changed his mind. And Finn is so nice and stable and he's a vet (everyone loves a vet!!!) and for gods sakes woman he is Robin! What a choice. What a show.

I am addicted. I may need an intervention.

10 Comments:

Blogger the not so "new" mom on the blog said...

Hi Mel,

I haven't got a cooking clue - cause I dont watch the show - hope you are well otherwise!

11:47 AM  
Blogger MommaMonkey said...

lol...I like the show, but not nearly as obsessed as you. :) I don't really care who she chooses...they're BOTH McDreamy's if you ask me. yummmmm....

12:34 PM  
Blogger Lynda said...

hehe. I have only seen two episodes and it didn't work for me.

My dad doesn't like it because he is in the medical field and it is very unrealistic. I won't point out the flaws he said though.

1:27 PM  
Blogger MommaMonkey said...

Mel, Are you pumped for tomorrow's Project Runway????? I'm SO ready for the show!!! A week without it and I go through withdrawls. GO MICHAEL!!!!

4:21 PM  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

I don't know who she'll pick - can't wait for Thursday.

9:53 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

I tivo'd the entire season
so I don't miss any
last season I missed a bunch..

Mel
I just voted for you
in a battle
you owe me $2.00..

=)

10:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If she doesn't choose Patrick Dempseyhis, she's insane. As if there's any other choice she can make! He gorgeous!
Mel, I can't vote for you in any battles because after 3 weeks of fighting with Blog Explosion, they still haven't "approved" my blog because some 90-year-old version of IE can't read it. Ugh! Ugh! And more ugh!
Pfft.

Sorry!

12:46 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

pfft!!!

I am rooting for Derek too!!!!

Zed, I was approved the same day I applied! I am going to blame the Clamato chips.

Jen, I just spent my last $2.00 on Clamato chips, can I send you those instead?

Lynda, I know its not realistic but I still love it. I am noy crazy about the bloody parts, I watch Nip/Tuck too and have to look away because they have graphic surgery scenes.

Blazer, I thought tonight was the finale of PR but I am not sure of that now. Either way I say go Michael and pffft to Jeffery!

New mom, do you not get the show there?? If you ever get it, watch it its addictive LOL

8:28 AM  
Blogger Tenacious T said...

I'm pretty sure she'll go with Finn. Otherwise, they would have to address what to do with Addison. AND, how could they resist the tension for the rest of the season - Mereidith wondering if she made the right choice. Addison - posting panties on the board! Yep - definitely Finn.

10:24 AM  
Blogger keeks said...

Lol, hubbay thinks she looks "like an alien...or duck"

My vote is for McDreamy, only because I loved "Can't Buy Me Love" so much more than anything Chris O'Donnell was in :)

11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home