Monday, September 25, 2006


I still hate mondays

Even though with evil boss gone ( a month now) and work is a better place. I hate knowing the whole week lies ahead. and I hate getting up when its dark. Really, I dont think people should be up when its dark. I would make a lousy vampire.

Speaking of blood, I had to stop my blood thinner saturday for the punch biopsy I am having Wednsday so I dont bleed like a stuck pig. I am all for not bleeding out but I am nervous without the thinner, what is the clot reforms? I am paraniod I know.

My kids spend the weekend with my parents and mom called and was over the moon. I am jealous, I dont know when I will get to see them. Jealous of my own parents LOL.

Back to the Grind. Later

7 Comments:

Blogger MommaMonkey said...

I agree...people should not have to wake up before the sun is up. It's just not natural.

Before you know it, it will be Friday.

12:13 PM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

I hope this day passes quickly for you!

1:42 PM  
Blogger poody said...

I will kepp good thoughts coming your way hope the procedure is over quickly and doesn't hurt too much my friend.

1:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look, it's almost Tuesday already. Yea!

10:13 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

mel
there is nothing...
NOTHING
worse than monday.

I feel your pain.

10:53 PM  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

Sending good thoughts your way!

10:53 PM  
Blogger Lynda said...

hehe. Mondays are probably better with the evil boss gone. But Mondays always suck. Unless it is a holiday Monday or something. :)

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home