Sunday, November 19, 2006


I have fallen and I can't get up!


Well thats not true I was able to get up but I am sore today. My neck is sore, not sure why. I didn't hit my neck. I think I gave myself whiplash LOL!

Nothing really to blog about here. I was invited to reprise the Gal's weekend this weekend since Hubby worked every night but I decided to stay at home, be a good wife and cook for a change, so hubby can take homecooked food instead of frozen entrees. I am a lousy cook. Really bad. Its sad really. Most days I dont even try that hard because I know its gonna suck but yesterday I really tried! My masked potatoes were awful. Anyway I have decided to buy our thanksgiving dinner already cooked. Since Hubby has to work thursday we are celebrating Wendsday after I get off work. And he'll have plenty of leftovers this way. I am going to my friends aunts house for thanksgiving dinner, and I am spending the night. I hope I can talk her into another pedicure on friday!

Hubby says he is going to get me an Ipod for christmas!!! He asked which one I wanted. I like the pink nano but I really want the video feature. Anyway, if you have one weigh in here,. what kind do you have and what do you like/dislike about it?

Later

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have an iRiver, which is kind of like an iPod Nano (except bigger of course). The new Nano's and Shuffles look amazing ... they are so tiny!

Love the cartoon BTW!

2:07 PM  
Blogger Me said...

We have a black Nano and love it. Personally I wouldn't get the one with the video.

8:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ouwwwh I want an Ipod too. My friend Jan has one and she loves it.

9:30 PM  
Blogger MommaMonkey said...

I suck at cooking too. If it doesn't come in a box or a can, I'm pretty much screwed. I do make some of Kraft's recipes from their site. They're usually quick and easy, and very tasty. You're a brave woman to make mashed potatoes. I won't even attempt that!

I have a white nano, and I love it. I usually listen to it in the car, or sometimes (on the rare occassion) when I work out. I think it is the perfect little size.

Glad you've made plans for Thanksgiving! I'm sure your hubby will appreciate the leftovers after Wednesday!

9:36 PM  
Blogger Tai said...

Well, I just have an older Shuffle, but I think I would LOOOOOVE a pink Nano. If you get one and you don't like it, I'd gladly trade you!

10:06 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

Glad you figured out something for Thanksgiving. I understand about the cooking. I am too lazy to cook, but I am an excellent heater (microwave).

I have one of the photo ipods from about a year ago. I don't like them. The battery dies in like 3 hours tops an this week the little wheel has stopped working. I have completelly babied mine too, so it is not like it is from being too hard on it. It was free so I can't complain, but I would look at a much cheaper mp3 if I were you. It may not be as trendy, but it serves its purpose.

2:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try my mashed potato recipe (check out my blog again for details). He'll think he died and went to heaven.

12:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Re IPod...

I don't have one--I am a freak!

12:02 AM  
Blogger Lynda said...

I have an iPod Mini. They don't make 'em anymore!

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home