Thursday, November 09, 2006



Its like, so over......

What a week huh? With the election and Rumsy gone and Britney filing for divorce while K-Fed was in Canada talking about how good his marriage was! And Britney out looking HOT! Rumsey and the Prez looking not so hot.

They are called K-Fed FedEX now, hilarious! What a loser. Never knew what she saw in him.

In local news, my dad has not seen a doctor all this week, his next appointment is with the oncologist next Tuesday!! I feel like sceaming! I mean the cancer cells have had a whole week to grow and mulitply with nothing to stop them. ARGG. I just feel like they should be doing something NOW! NOW! NOW!!!

Oh well.

The pictures are my girlfriend' s dog, I snapped them during my gals weekend.

Later

8 Comments:

Blogger nicki said...

cute doggies..how frustrating with your dads situation hey? BLA..:(

8:40 AM  
Blogger Lynda said...

I understand how you feel.

My husband told me about FedEX. ROFL!

You seem to like doggies...me too! They are SO cute!

9:28 AM  
Blogger Teena in Toronto said...

The dogs are so cute!

Not a big surprise about Brit and Kev, eh? I'm surprised they lasted as long as they did.

12:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm surprised they lasted, too.

He's so greasy and icky. I don't care much for her. I hate that I'm interested in this stuff.. ugh!

3:33 PM  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

Love the doggies!

8:44 PM  
Blogger Me said...

adorable doggies!

8:46 AM  
Blogger poody said...

I thought about you when I heard the news about Brittany and Kevin! LOL

12:06 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

I have no faith in the medical profession anymore. Sorry about your dad.

I didn't hear what Kfed said, I will have to go look it up.

9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home