Wednesday, May 30, 2007


it was Doctor day for me.

and I had to work. I have been like a demon at work, rocking and rolling and getting things caught up. Well, they weren't THAT caught up but its getting better. The new Gal I am training is catching on to things really well but things get behind when I am training. There are only 2 of us in our department.

Anyway, good news from my cardiologist today, my EFC is stable and good. My blood pressure was low so he decreased some of cardiomyothy meds. All my heart tests came back good, and he doubts if I have a repeat incident of heart failure but to be careful and if I start feeling that feeling again (like being smothered) to go to the nearest ER. Thank goodness I am not going to pull a Denny Douquette and need a transplant.

Speaking of Denny, hubby and I have gotten addicted to WEEDS this show on showtime on demand (I freaking LOVE that on demand feature) and the guy who played Denny (Jeffrey Dean Morgan) plays the dead husband on this show too! And then he was on another show and he died! It would give me a complex if I were an actor and always had to play dead people. He isn't even on the picture with the rest of the cast.

Oh I went to the family doc too, I have another kidney infection, I knew I did. When you feel that kind of pain you recognize it when it comes again. Anyway I am on meds but I am leaving tomorrow for my trip (woooohooo its kinda a vacation!) and I hope the meds kick in quick. It really hurts. I know, whine whine whine.

Hubby is out riding his Harley, he said he will be home before 2 am. Funny guy.

Later

5 Comments:

Blogger Doctor Momâ„¢ said...

First-- I certainly hope you have a great and relaxing weekend with your family

Secondly, cardiovascular is my specialty-- let me know if I can ever locate a reference or resource for you or help you answer any questions

Third, Never heard of weeds, except when my friends smoked it in high school

9:21 PM  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

Hope you have an awesome vacation!

Does drinking lots of cranberry juice help with the kidney infections? or is that just for UTI's?

10:55 PM  
Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

Eep! I hope your kidney infection isn't too serious and you recover quickly.

12:16 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

Thanks Dr Mom :) I had lots of questions 4 years ago, wish I knew you then!

Fantastagirl, I dont know but I am stopping somewhere for some cranberry juice and I am going to start forcing myself to drink one a day. I can only drink cranberry juice when its ICE cold.

Thanks Snay!

5:55 AM  
Blogger Cupcake Blonde said...

I am glad your doctor's appointment went well except for the kidney infection. I get them a lot too so I feel your pain.

I never watched Weeds but I love Jeffery Dean Morgan so I would watch it if he was in the show a lot.

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home