Friday, May 25, 2007


Guess what me and my hubby did last night??
(And on a related note, if you put the words "husband in the doghouse" in a goggle image search Bill Clinton's picture comes up. )

I hate fighting and we dont fight very often but last night he was out on his Bike until 2 AM!!, he did not call me. I was worried sick, I thought he was squished on the highway like a bug. And to make matters worse, the people he was with are people I no longer care to associate with. Every time he is with them he ends up doing something like this. I got no sleep, then when I finally did get to sleep I overslept and was late for work.

So yeah , I had a sucky day. How was your day?????

Later

8 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

I'm so sorry.

10:26 PM  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

that sucks.

I'd be ticked off as well, but then I'm one that can't seem to get anywhere on-time lately. So Mr. Incredible has been the one that is waiting at home and is ticked off at me.

12:03 AM  
Blogger Cupcake Blonde said...

Ugh, I can't stand it when husband do stupid things like this. We have a strict rule in our house. Call call call. Call more times that one because that is better than me calling the police asking to look for your body. I should tell you the story of my soon-to-be-husband late home from work and the snow storm...not a fun night.

2:05 AM  
Blogger kimber said...

Sorry to hear you had sucky day.... that cartoon did make me snicker, tho. :)

3:12 AM  
Blogger Shelli said...

I know exactly what you mean. I've had one of those kind of nights before, too. It sucks.

3:27 AM  
Blogger Doctor Momâ„¢ said...

Sometimes those boys just regress...in some cases they just never grow up.

Sheesh.... Men, can't live with them, can't shoot them

Darned laws!

8:29 AM  
Blogger MommaMonkey said...

Did you make him sleep on the couch? I so would have. Hope he got the point, and doesn't pull that again!

10:34 PM  
Blogger Lynda said...

My husband didn't understand that when we were first married. Even with a cell phone, he doesn't always call, but normally, he is pretty good about it.

I am glad he was safe and hope he realizes you were mad because you care.

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home