Tuesday, May 22, 2007


My son went to prom and all I got was these blurry cell phones pictures....

But that's ok I am thrilled I got any pictures at all!! Notice he shaved off his goatee thank goodness. He looked like a white supremacist with it!! The whole prom date thing was drama filled. he had no less that 4 dates, 3 of them fell through and I think he was lucky to snag another date at the last minute. He said they just went as friends.

Also 18 years ago today he made his appearance in this world 3 weeks early and he came out screaming and didn't stop screaming for 6 months!! I am serious, He almost gave me a mental breakdown he screamed nonstop and nothing would help. That was a crazy time. And now he is quiet and reserved! I don't get it but I love him. Happy Birthday son!

Later

7 Comments:

Blogger Cupcake Blonde said...

Look how handsome he is! Make sure he gives you a rightful picture that I am sure one of the girls took. :)

Happy Birthday Prom Man! :)

11:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, happy birthday. And many, many more.

Ok if I have to comment as anonymous so be it. Your comment square just does not like me.

Jose (Joe Cool)

11:45 PM  
Blogger Me said...

Wow, he really looks all grown up!

7:59 AM  
Blogger Lynda said...

He is a handsome boy! I bet he is quiet and reserved because he got it all out the first six months.

10:36 AM  
Blogger poody said...

Nice looking young man! Mel, doies this mean you do not know of Delbert? If not then I am sending some your way!

12:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow what a nice young man! Ahhh the fun of prom!

1:51 PM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Happy Birthday to your young man!!

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home