Monday, June 04, 2007


I am back but I have no pictures yet.

Yes I made it home!! I am really tired, I really overdid it. That town is Crazy!! It reminded me of a beach town with all the arcades and shops. I would have loved to have seen some of the nature around, I know it was there but I cant hike so all I saw was shops and more shops LOL.

LOts of LOts of greyhounds were there, so awesome! I love them all. They did say attendance was down because of Gas prices I understand that one! The only thing was the lunch that was included in the registration sucked and the cookout we paid extra for sucked too. How can people screw up hot dogs and hamburgers LOL!!

Bec did very well with her collars. We were pleased. There were 2 other big collar vendors there and they had lots more collars but remember hers are all hand beaded. But I think the other collar vendors did well too. I bought 4 shirts, a charm and a hat for hubby. I spent too much LOL.

I have a tale about getting there that I will have to post later, now I have to get ready for work. I should have taken today off too! Booo monday!!! Bad monday.

I am posting a pic from the event website until I get my pictures off my camera. The picture is called tuckered pups, that's me I am all tuckered out :)

Later

7 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

So cool! I've never been to any event like that but really want to. I am so jealous! I would go crazy there. Can't wait to see pics!

9:24 AM  
Blogger Angel said...

I'm glad you're home and the pups look very tuckered out! Must have been a good trip!

11:46 AM  
Blogger poody said...

glad you had fun Mel! I had a good weekend too but overdid it! Stupid knees!

4:30 PM  
Blogger MommaMonkey said...

Sound like you had a great time! Glad you're home safe and sound. Now...Get some rest!

9:17 PM  
Blogger Doctor Momâ„¢ said...

Oh my goodness, look at those dogs!

Way too cute!

9:19 PM  
Blogger People in the Sun said...

It's in a shape of a heart. How cute is that?

10:10 PM  
Blogger Cupcake Blonde said...

Glad you ha da good and successful time! Can't wait to hear about your tail...ha ha, tail, get it? I'm a little doped up right now so forgive me...my back and all.

11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home