Tuesday, January 15, 2008


My bookmarks went Poof!

I was playing on pogo.com this afternoon and my computer locked up and went I reset it ALL of my bookmarks were gone!!! They just went Poof! The Canadian worked on it and got the ones I saved from a long time ago but thats been a while and I add and delete stuff every day. So I have spent most of tonight finding blogs and websites again! Please, everyone comment so I can find you again. I promise I will back them up every week from now on!

In other news, the toilet that was outside in my work parking lot disappeared. Its with my bookmarks I think.


Later


10 Comments:

Blogger buffalodick said...

Knock on wood- I've never had that happen to me. I agree the best way to reconnect is through comments!

7:23 AM  
Blogger Me said...

Oh no! Makes me think I need to backup my bookmarks too! I'd be lost!

8:30 AM  
Blogger JQ said...

Ouch! That reminds me of the time our hard drive crashed and erased hundreds of pictures.
Good luck.

8:39 AM  
Blogger Sushiboy said...

Commented, hope your computer plays nice from now on!

12:31 PM  
Blogger Sans Pantaloons said...

Most unfortunate Mel. I hope your computer is better...

2:37 PM  
Blogger Angel said...

hmmmm...kinda makes you wonder where the heck the toilet went, doesn't it? ;)

6:21 PM  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

Maybe your bookmarks went with the toilet?

Hope the computer is better!

8:43 PM  
Blogger Suldog said...

Ugh. I've had that happen to me a couple of times. What a pain in the butt.

8:18 AM  
Blogger Bob said...

computers can really suck sometimes

9:33 PM  
Blogger Cupcake Blonde said...

I am here! Come find me again! :)

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home