Sunday, August 14, 2005

I have so much to do today and here I am in front of the computer. I love my computer, I really am not sure how I procrastinated without one! Today is Anna's birthday party which somehow I got in charge of. LOL I dont mind, Anna is a great friend. Funny we did NOT get along when we first met and now I am throwing her a party! I usually am pretty good with first impressions from people, I am glad I was wrong.

New foster dog, the fattest Italian Greyhound ever! I swear this dog was on a twinkie diet or something!! Its so sad, her owner has brain cancer and couldnt take care of her anymore. her name is Katie and she is hates the greyhounds, she obviously never was around other dogs. She LOVES Brent, to the point of obessession LOL.The minute she saw him she ran over tail wagging and giving kisses. She tolerates me, this is a switch. The little dogs usually love me. We have tons of Iggy applications though so she should be in new home by September.

later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home