Tuesday, March 07, 2006


Damn you pretty pear trees!!

It started when I was away and now its full force allergy time for me. I came home and all the bradford pear trees are in full bloom. They are spring looking and pretty and I hate them LOL. It signals the start of more allergies to come for spring. I am not complaining I am way ready for spring, but sneezing coughing and itchy eyes I can do without. My daughter calls the pear trees fish trees cuz she says they smell like dead fish. She does have a point, they do not smell good.

I am dreading going back to work tomorrow, my boss usually makes me pay for being gone by bringing me all the mistakes she has found of mine and shoving them under my nose before I have to chance to settle in. Thats the usual pattern anyway. She loves the girl the comes in and works in my place though so maybe she will go easy this time. I dread just getting up in the morning. Hubby is on nights for 2 more nights so I have dog chores but I told him if they stay outside too long and I dont have time to feed them he will have to when he gets home. Actually that might be better for him cuz after they eat they are all ready for a nap. Ha! I laugh when people ask me if greyhounds are a hyper breed because they race them. Mine sleep at least 20 hours out of 24! When I retire I want to life as good as these dogs do here!

Later

3 Comments:

Blogger Spider Walk said...

Hahaaa...funny story Sherry!

Mel, I am sorry that the stinky but pretty trees are giving you grief. We just planted one in our front yard last year, so it's still tiny but it has little buds on it. If I had known it would smell like dead fish I would have planted it where the breeze won't blow the smell into the house! I suppose I could always cut it down, and blame it on the beavers though...haaa!!

Hope your feeling better. I know you will be glad when hubbie is off of nights. Is he still sleeping all of the time?

(((HUGS)))

4:43 AM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Haa,Sherry,those rotten beavers!

Those trees sure are gorgeous.
I'm sorry they make you feel so crappy though!
Heehee,your dogs are livin' the good life:)

6:03 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

Somehow my pear skipped the bloom and went straight to leaf :( Luckily I don’t have allergies. Hope work isn’t too awful for you.

1:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home