Wednesday, March 01, 2006


Can You say VACATION???

I knew you could! I am officially on vacation. We had to rethink our plans however when Cindy came down with the Flu! Joyce has the Flu too so she may not go. Cindy went to the doc and has the ok to be out in public again on Thursday so we are leaving tomorrow instead of today. Which is ok by me since I wasnt all that ready yet. And I got to sleep in and hang out on a weekday at home! Cant beat that. I have my hubby back too, he had been ill and grouchy and sleeping all the time. He said he had a migraine, but I think it had something to do with his Zoloft doasge. I went and got it filled for him last night so he is on the right dosage again. That stuff has really worked for him and his moods and depression. I get scared when he starts sleeping all the time that the depression is coming back. I love him either way but life is better without depression. But then he is prone to migraines too so it could be that. I have never had a migraine but its knocks him completely out for hours, he has to lay in the dark and sleep it off.

But I am thrilled not to be at work and thrilled to be at home! Cindy wants to leave me to leave here at 6;30 am tomorrow...ack! But it will be worth it. Hubby got my laptop done so its ready to go, hopefully I can post some pictures from there.

Later

8 Comments:

Blogger Linda said...

I am the queen of migraines. I have to lay down in the dark cool bedroom. No lights, sound nothing. My last bout with migraines lasted well over a week. Have a great vacation!!

11:29 AM  
Blogger Spider Walk said...

Oh girl...you go have yourself some F-U-N!!!

I can't wait to see some pictures of your vacation :)

12:52 PM  
Blogger Tai said...

I wish I was on holiday!

Have fun!!

2:11 PM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

YAY!!
Have the best time!

4:57 PM  
Blogger nicki said...

have a great time mel!! yipppeeee!! my vacation time is coming soooon tooooooo!!! wahooooooooooooooooo!!!!

6:20 PM  
Blogger L said...

Have a fun safe vacation!

9:08 PM  
Blogger Zambo said...

Hi Mel.

Sorry I haven't been around much lately.

I have caught up with your blog entries. I watch "Grey's Anatomy" too. It's pretty good. (I can't help but compare it to "Ally McBeal" in some ways...doctors instead of lawyers though)...

Anyway, have a great vacation! Please feel free to share your good times with us!

Take care and have lots of fun, Mel!

Your Pal,

Zambo.

9:30 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

Have a good time. And like everyone said, take pictures for us.

11:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home