Thursday, March 02, 2006


I am on my way!

Everything is ready and I am ready, will be heading out soon. I hope my laptop will work ok there, this is the first time I have taken it off the desk since I got it LOL.

Yesterday was so pretty, and it was nice to be off. I got lots done and Hubby was off too so we even got to ride the Harley to the tax place to sign our taxes. I havent been on the Harley in months, so that was really fun. I have been so envious of the bikes that I see out while running my work errands lately, and I got to be one of those people I envy. Its too dark and cold by the time I get home from work to even think about riding!

The dog is my Min pin Mocha. she is 6 years old and a real brat. She loves her mom and sits in my computer with me. Here she is waiting for me to come home!


I am off later!!!!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Spider Walk said...

Have FUN Mel!! I hope your laptop works too. Keep us posted ok hon??

I LOVEEE Mocha! She is a real sweetie :)

7:56 AM  
Blogger L said...

What a cutie! Have fun.

I forgot you were leaving on vacation and I just invited you to my ladies night out.

Have a wonderful time!!

9:39 AM  
Blogger Linda said...

Have fun!!!!!

10:52 AM  
Blogger nicki said...

u CAN'T go sherry..u just got BACK..hahahah have GREAT FUN Mel!! *huggers*

7:27 PM  
Blogger Me said...

Ok, did I miss where you're going? Or did you not share? :)

10:58 PM  
Blogger Zambo said...

Have a great trip, Mel!

Your computer buddy is pretty cute.

Take care out there.

Your Pal,

Zambo.

11:10 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

I love the puppy photo!

1:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home