Monday, March 06, 2006



I got a package from my Secret pal!!!!!

when I got home from the grocery store today hubby had checked the mail and get this...he tore off the postmark so I couldnt peek after I told him it was from my pal! I LOVE all my stuff!! I got chocolate, really really GOOD chocolate (like there is bad chocolate??), carmel apple scented candle and the cutest magnets ever!!! Thank you thank you thank you Bumby! I had a hard time photographing the magnets but this was the best pic. I forgot the candle in the picture because it was already burning , hehe I wasted no time getting it lit.

Again thanks to my Secret pal and to Sherry too for making it all possible....

Later

6 Comments:

Blogger Spider Walk said...

How cool!
C'mere I need you to SHARE..LOL!!

Yummerzzz :)

10:51 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

Sherry is so great. We owe her big time.

11:02 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

I can smell chocolate a mile away!! I knew if I followed my nose I would find it. LOL :)
Sherry and secrets pals are soo great!! I can't not began to say how much joy this is bringing to me.

12:14 PM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Wooo,that's awesome!

4:50 PM  
Blogger nicki said...

what a great pressie from yer pal! that rocks so much!!!

9:58 PM  
Blogger Big Pissy said...

Nice! :)

I want to sign up for Secret Pal. I noticed y'all are starting over in May. So I guess I'll wait until then....

6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home