Monday, February 27, 2006


I am tired of being considerate!!!

Ok I am about to whine yet again. I had planned on getting my packing done this past weekend. I didnt get it done because I neglected to realize that Hubby being on nights would necessitate him sleeping in the bedroom where all my stuff is. No big problem, I had laundry to do before packing anyway. I laid some stuff out but got no packing done. But I figured....he will be off on monday so I can start monday and finish Tuesday and still not be behind. If you read the previous post you KNOW how I am about planning. BUT I come home tonight and he is in bed. And is STILL in bed alseep. I would wake him but he didnt call me today so I have no way of knowing if he just went to bed before I got home or what! So its almost my bedtime now and I am still not packed and we are leaving early early wendsday!!! So I am kinda freaked. And I asked him to put some stuff on my laptop and show me how to set it up...he hasnt done that either...or checked my car for interstate travel. My car is old and worn out and I really hate driving it on the interstate. ARGGG. I am looking forward to getting away. The picture is from Last year at the event I am going to this weekend.

ON a different subject, Grey's antomy was awesome last night. I still cant get over Meredith and George., and the age old question can men and women just be friends? Not on this show!

Later

2 Comments:

Blogger Mz.Elle said...

My hubby works odd hours and we're always tip toeing around him,makes living with kids reeeeeally hard.
Hope you get all your stuff done!

1:57 PM  
Blogger nicki said...

i've never seen grey's anatomy..i've heard people say its good..maybe i should check it out one night.

2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home