Monday, March 06, 2006



Back to reality

I am recovered from my trip I guess. I still havent done the laundry yet, we all know how the after trip laundry is! I have one more day off and yes I will be doing laundry.

I had a blast. I wish I had been able to do more though, the room was really far away from the main hotel where all the events were taking place and I had to rely on someone to drive to places. I cant walk like I used to, I would have tried it if there wasnt so much other walking and standing. But still I had fun. The girls I went with, my peeps LOL are so damn funny, they kept me laughing the whole time! I am posting one picture of all us. This is probably the only picture of myself you will see for a long time because I hate the way I photograph these days. I am sure you see why, I am the one with all the chins on the left.

The shopping was to die for! There were fewer vendors this year they claimed but it sure didnt seem like it. I spent WAY too much money! But there is nowhere else to find all the cool greyhound stuff. Online but you have to pay postage. I got a really cool new watch (I really needed a new one, I was wearing a christmas watch LOL) and 3 sparkley tops that are dressy enough for work and one tie dyed tshirt. I bought 2 tank tops for hot weather too, they arent really flattering but the heat in SC is not something I can handle without tank tops. Sorry world you have to see my flabby arms, just look away but I will be comfy!

My friend Cindy was odd this time, I dont think she really wanted to be there or something. I know she was looking forward to going so maybe I just imagined it. She was constantly in a hurry. OHHHH funny story...Bec talked Judy into bicycling the island with her. Bec is really athletic and in shape and Judy not as much since she works a sit down job like me. Judy was whining that her ass and private area hurt her from all the biking (they did over 10 miles) and Bec told her to call Bec's husband and he would feel sorry for her because Bec is always making him do crazy stuff. So she calls him and starts telling him in great detail what hurts and where , and he was very quiet. Then she asked if he was in a meeting or something and he said "That would be correct"...HAHAHA!!! I hope he didnt have her on speakerphone!!! HA!!!!!

One a different note, my husband is sleeping all the time anymore since he started this job. Yesterday he was off and was asleep when I got home and stayed that way for 2 hours. Today he slept alot but he is working tonight. It just seems like he is sleeping more than what is normal but I dont know. He is prone to depression and sleeping is a big indicator so I worry about that. Anyone else out there have any advice? Is it common to sleep this much when on shift work?

I may have to post one pic at a time.

Later

2 Comments:

Blogger Spider Walk said...

Thank you soooo much for posting all the GREAT pictures!!

I had to laugh at your friend who called another friends hubbie...lmao!! Too funny :))

Good to see ya home and posting again.

I am sure your hubbie is just fine. Mine works crazy shifts and depending on what kind of hours he is working I notice him sleeping a lot more, or a lot less. Sometimes he has to be in 3 am and other times he is getting home at 3 am.

I love your picture btw...you are adorable!!

10:56 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

Sounds like you had lots of fun and great shopping too. I love tie dye. My mom thinks I should have been a hippie.

Hubby may just be sleepy. I know what you are talking about with the depression. Winter always lend itself to more sleep. Also if he has been changing schedules it may take him awhile to get used to it. He’s lucky to have you to keep an eye on him ;)

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home