Sunday, February 26, 2006


I am a weird person..

Just took this personality test for lack of anything better to do. OK I do have stuff to do, but its not fun stuff LOL. Anyway. I realized as I was anwering the questions that I am just weird. For one thing. I am not a very social person. I have a real good friend now but she didnt like me when we first met, it wasnt until we were alone together that the real me came out. I clam up in most social situations. I enjoy social situations but I clam up. Another big personality trait of mine is that I plan obessessively. I plan everything and I do NOT do spur of the moment spotaneous things well. This was a BIG problem in my first marriage. My ex is major implusive with his time, rarely plans events. He is not impulsive at work or anything like that but in his free time he doesnt need to know what he is doing next. Me I do...I need to know IN ADVANCE what I will be doing with my free time. I plan my work projects as well but not as much. I get crazy when my plans are altered or changed at the last minute. I also like my routine and hate changes, thats why the Canadian's new work schedule has affected me as much as it has him (he LOVES his new job BTW). LOL I guess thats why I get upset when the dogs wont come in when I want them too...but they are dogs, I need to realize that!

Today for instance, I have to some major grocery shopping since I will be out of town next weekend and wont be able to do it. My decision is when to go? I like to go early, but Hubby is sleeping and me coming in dragging groceries would wake him. So I guess I will go in the afternoon and time it so he will be getting up about the time I get home from the hunting and gathering. See!!! I cant even be sponanteous about a trip to grocery store!! I am turning into Monk!

Later

5 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

Oh Lord, I can definitely relate. And I could never go to the grocery store without a list!

9:40 PM  
Blogger L said...

I have to have a list as well. And I like weird. ;)

9:42 PM  
Blogger Spider Walk said...

I think it's nice that you are being considerate of your husband. My schedule gets thrown off a bit too when mine is home. I can't vacume because he is sleeping, I can't do laundry because he is getting into the shower, I can't listen to music because he is watching tv, I can't make the bed because...well..because he is usually still in it..lol!!
It will take some time for you to get used to the new schedule, but eventually you will kiddo--hang in there!
Hugs,
SW

5:55 AM  
Blogger nicki said...

i think i might be a little bit of the opposite..i have a hard time planning things..hehehe...and don't worry about being weird..weird is the new normal :D heehhe and i LOOOOOOOOOVE weird!!! woooooooooooooooo!!!

3:02 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

LOL
I'm a wierdo too. I think maybe everyone is, some people are just affraid to let others know :)

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home