Wednesday, March 08, 2006


I usually do not talk about my work on here....

but its no secret that I despise my job. I really dreaded going back after vacation and I made the mistake of calling a co worker to see what went on this past week. We cant talk at work at all, we all are one big room and there is no privacy at all. Anyway she tells me that the B (the boss or you can substitute another work there LOL) went through my desk, through all my stuff looking for crap. I know this is true because she did to the co worker when she was out having surgery. Also the B threw fits about magazines in the break area and threw them all away. Of course they were mostly mine so I guess I will yelled at for that. I dont know how much longer I can put up with this shit.

Later

7 Comments:

Blogger nicki said...

your boss sounds like a real prize mel..*rolls eyes*...hope all goes well.

7:09 AM  
Blogger Tenacious T said...

That is ridiculous...and so miserable to work for someone like that.

9:54 AM  
Blogger Linda said...

that is stupid! what is wrong with magazines in the break room??

10:56 AM  
Blogger Nabeel said...

that's kinda bad of your boss to do that .. why would your boss do such a thing? he/she could have thrown away important stuff .. your boss has no business going spring cleaning on your desk ..

6:48 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

What a A-hole. What are the mags? Playgirl or something? You need to plot a secret get even.

1:07 AM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Ohh that's just awful!

11:32 PM  
Blogger Big Pissy said...

I have to agree with Sherry...

and WTF!

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home