Thursday, March 09, 2006


Worse than I expected...

Work was worse than I expected. I was ridiculed and humilated in front of my co workers. However, only 2 or 3 people were paying attention evidently so thats good. The funny thing it was not about work, it was about how messy my desk was. So I did very little actual work and cleaned for 2 hours LOL. See, they dont have a cleaning service just a woman that comes in once a month and she is not supposed to clean the desks. I havent had time to clean it, since I am always bogged down with work. Well, it seems like thats all she could find. I want to quit but hubby is against it. I dont understand, he is usually so supportive. Its not like I make scads of money, I could go anywhere for what they pay me. Well I will tough it out for now. She had a point, my desk was bad, but the way she treated me was humilating. I guess I cant get but so mad since she was right but there is a right and wrong way to handle things.

Oh the magazines were People and hairstyle magazines. The peoples were mine, I have a subscrption and took them in to share when I was done. I dont get the hairstyle magazines though. The girls I work with look at those for hours and hours! My hair will never ever look like that so why bother? they really like them though. Must be a youth thing LOL.

I am off to feed dogs and get ready for work. Cant wait to see what today holds there haha!

Later

10 Comments:

Blogger Spider Walk said...

WTF is wrong with your boss? Is there NO privacy at your office? If I ever found out my boss had been digging through my desk I would be livid. I can see why you want to leave so bad. It really sucks to work at a place you can't stand. Maybe you could talk things over with your husband again? I am sure you could find work in less than a week--and it's almost a given any boss you have will be better than the one you have NOW!

Chin up kiddo,
SW

7:30 AM  
Blogger Linda said...

Hang in there! maybe discuss it over with hubby again. huggiezz!!

11:43 AM  
Blogger Tenacious T said...

You are right - there is a right and wrong way to handle things. I have worked for both kinds...it makes such a difference.

Hang in there!

12:58 PM  
Blogger nicki said...

what a.....(insert nasty word here)..i wish hubby wasn't against you quitting..it would be so much better for you not to have that stress in your life :( *huggers*

1:06 PM  
Blogger L said...

I am gone for a few days and all hell breaks loose in your world Mel, dang girl that shit sucks. I would try talking with your hubby and look for something else you cant keep going to a job everday that you hate it is no good for your well being many hugs to you.

7:31 PM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

I could SOOOOOOO take care of that boss for you,heh.
That makes me so mad for you,grrr!
I'm sorry:(

11:34 PM  
Blogger Me said...

Wow, that really, really sucks. You need to start documenting everything. You never know, you may need to back yourself up someday.

11:35 PM  
Blogger Big Pissy said...

That is just wrong on so many levels.

Has this dumb ass not heard of EEOC complaints?!?!?

You DO have workplace rights. Someone needs to remind this crazy heifer of that!

Hang in there!

~Pissy

6:52 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

Yea I dito all those comments. Maybe if you lined up a new job hubby would be on board. Also sounds like she needs some flat tires.

5:35 AM  
Blogger Lynda said...

Is there a next level you can take it too? Write things down, ask people if they will back you up if it comes to it.

The Canadian probably would not be opposed to you leaving if you had another job. My husband keeps telling me it is easier to find a job when you have one. (I am not so sure about that.)

Keep your chin up. I can relate!

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home