Thursday, May 11, 2006



People are irritating me today!

I have a low tolerance today, it seems everything is getting on my nerves! Mostly one of my coworkers. Lets call her Joan. Joan has billions of days of vacation days built up because she never takes any time off!!! She is always there. And her mouth is always running. (thats a different story though). My work has been really slow the past month and people are being told not to come in, or to leave early because there is nothing to do. I had yesterday off. Anyway, around 10 am after sending the temps home and 1 other person was off,my boss asks Joan..."Dont you have anything around the house that you could be doing" Joan says "no I cant think of anything" WTF???????????? I had yesterday off and there is STILL plenty of stuff to do in my house...hell if nothing else there is a sappy movie on Lifetime I am sure! grrrrrrrrrr. Even after it was made clear to her that she HAD to leave, she didnt go until 2:00. If it had been me, there would have been skidmarks going to my car I would move so fast!

Another irritating thing is hubby and I had made plans with our biker peeps to go riding and out to lunch in the mountains saturday but now he tells me they called him into work for saturday! double GRRRR

Also I am irritated at Britney Spears....just because.

The picture is Belusi, he is the dog of my friend that sells her homemade collars. She had some listed on ebay and I snagged this pic because it looks like he has a punk rock hairdo! If anyone is interested, she makes awesome collars with Bling on them (ya know I love my bling) email me and I will give you her ebay listings. She doesnt list many at a time, her collars take alot of time and they last for years (I know this for a fact)

Later

5 Comments:

Blogger L said...

Ha ha ha it does like he has a punk rock hairdo and I agree I would have been out work faster than you can say you can go LOL.

11:01 PM  
Blogger Gary said...

That hairdo is the first thing I noticed. Pretty funny. :)

2:13 PM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

I had a day like that a while ago...:(

I love that pic,hahahahaa,too cute!
I'd love to see her ebay stuff,that's a really pretty collar.

3:16 PM  
Blogger S* said...

You wouldn't have to tell ME to leave twice, LOL. Stylin' doggie! Oh, and there need to be laws about who can babies, especially when they start popping them out back to back like Britney.

3:16 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

Sounds like that lady is just trying to log hours. I am also annoyed with Britney. It surprises me that someone who could make it in the way she has in the industry is so stupid in her personal life.

1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home