Monday, May 08, 2006


Prom 2006

Well it is not the best pic, its a camera phone pic but its all I have right now to share. I have been promised more pictures but I know how THAT goes. She did say that they had a professional photographer at the prom and I will get one of those shots. Oh and yes, her date's hair is longer than hers and hers is pretty long, she had it done up at the mall. She said the prom was pretty boring, I remember being let down at my senior prom too....its made out to be so much and mine really wasnt. It wasnt bad, it just didnt live up to the hype.

Back to work today...where oh WHERE dos the freaking weekend go???

Can we talk Gray's?? I loved last night when Mer stood up for herself with Dr Mcdreamy! "You dont get to call me a whore" is gonne be one of my favorite new lines for a while I can tell! I just love that show.

Later

9 Comments:

Blogger Kayla said...

Good morning Mel,
Your daughter is lovely!
Grrr..yes, back to work for me to this morning.
Enjoy the day as much as possible for a Monday :)
(I dropped by via Sherry's blog)

9:00 AM  
Blogger Lynda said...

OMG, she looks beautiful.

My prom wasn't up to the hype either. My neighbor said, "You will regret if you don't go." but I really don't think I would have regretted it.

12:09 PM  
Blogger Gary said...

Lovely. I especially like that dress.Thanks for sharing.

8:45 PM  
Blogger Me said...

Yes, I remember being in high-school and NOTHING was cool!

Beautiful daughter!

10:55 PM  
Blogger nicki said...

great picture..what a pretty little bird :)

i didn't go to my prom..ahahhaa from what i heard..i didn't miss much.

2:35 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

Your daughter is beautiful. :)

Luv your tough biker bitch pic down below. I am so behind on everyone's blogs but I am slowly catching up.

6:06 PM  
Blogger Zambo said...

Nice pic, Mel.

Last episode of "Grey's Anatomy" was pretty sad, I thought...but it was good...

Also, I've heard a lot of strange stories about Keifer Sutherland...I think he may be a weird guy in his personal life...

Take care, Mel!

Your Pal,

Zambo.

10:48 PM  
Blogger Spider Walk said...

Love the picture!
She is beautiful Mel...a chip off the ol' block ;)

6:08 AM  
Blogger Josh said...

She looks georeous!

12:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home