Sunday, May 14, 2006


Happy Technologically advanced Mothers day......

Guess what I got for Mother's Day from my oldest child... a text message! Now I know you are all jealous so I will try not to gloat over how lucky I am.

It reminded me of on Sex in the City when Burger broke up with Carrie via a post it note. I never liked him anyway.

Stuffgirl did call me twice later this evening though.

Later
PS I did find a dress at Belks, it was 50% off and I got free roses (the last ones even) ! I will get a picture of it later. Its not a petite but its a skirt set with an elastic waist at the skirt that I can adjust the length. Its a swirly paisley pattern with blues and purple, the skirt has a varrigated hem, I think they call it a hankerchief hem. It was actually pretty painless!

Later again

6 Comments:

Blogger Josh said...

I always thought Burger was kind of snotty too. Glad you found a dress.

1:22 AM  
Blogger Spider Walk said...

Congrat's on finding an outfit :)
It sounds pretty...I can't wait to see the pictures.

5:56 AM  
Blogger nicki said...

yaaay for finding a dress :) Hope you had a good mamas day :)

10:16 AM  
Blogger Linda said...

Sounds beautiful! I can't wait to see it.

3:41 PM  
Blogger L said...

Yeah blue and purple.

8:09 PM  
Blogger dixiedarling said...

I agree about burger..he was a jerk... the dress sounds lovely. hope you had a great mother's day.

8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home