Friday, June 09, 2006


I planned to post this yesterday but Blogger had other ideas........

Blogger has just been nuts lately. I cant comment or post and it really bothers me! See, I am a lonely gal and need me some blogger company. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr anyway....

My ex rat bastard opps I mean husband has told stuff girl that "we would be more than welcome to come to her graduation party but it would be extremely awkward for everyone" DUHHH. So is that an invite or not??? Not that I would go. But I dont know if I will have time with her yet, as the Canadian is not able to tell me how long we can stay. If we have to come back the next day, i wonder if its even worth going. IT would kill me to miss it, I drug her butt 20 minutes away to a tudor for years twice a week after I worked all day...I have alot invested in her education. ExRB took her some but after the divorce it was only me to do it. Plus who got up early to get the kids ready and out the door the school, it sure as hell wasnt him!!!! Who packed their lunches and made them do homework? *sigh* LOL its her big day but I kinda feel like its mine too. And next year we get to repeat this again with my son. Fun fun fun.

Hubby has worked all week, I have seen him a total of maybe 45 minutes combined. I really really hate this schedule. He will be off this weekend but he will sleep alot to try to catch up but at least he will be here.

I am obesessed these days with the Movie Napoleon Dynamite. I could watch it over and over and over. I was that way with Garden State too but Napoleon has better lines. "I got you a delicious Bass" is my current favorite, I am planning on texting that to random people later. Did you know there are Napoleon Dynamite action figures and toys????? I got to have me one! Yes I am BORED and going crazy with no human company at home.

Later

10 Comments:

Blogger Fantastagirl said...

I say go - even if you have to come back the net day - you are her mom.

'nuff said.

8:28 AM  
Blogger Me said...

Just wanted to say hi and keep you some "company" :)

9:12 AM  
Blogger Tenacious T said...

Love Napoleaon!

Go to your daughter's graduation. No matter how much time you have to spend. And don't let your ex ruin it for you. It's important - to you and her. And that's all that matters.

12:35 PM  
Blogger dixiedarling said...

My husband is always repeating the "you're just jealous because I have been chatting with hot babes all day" from ND. Funny Funny Movie.....

2:12 PM  
Blogger kattbanjo said...

go to ebay my friend, enjoy...

6:06 PM  
Blogger Michele said...

You gotta go.Here from mimi's
Stop by for a visit and a laugh.

4:38 PM  
Blogger Zambo said...

Hey Mel.

Congratulations to you and stuff girl on all the effort to help her to graduate!

I totally know what you mean about "Napoleon Dynamite"...The first time I saw it, I wasn't too sure what to make of it...But it gets better and better every time
I watch it...So many funny bits and lines!

I hope you get to spend more time with your hubby soon.

Hope you're enjoying your weekend, Mel!

Take care out there!

Your Pal,

Zambo.

2:21 AM  
Blogger kimber said...

I've heard nothing but good things about Napolean Dynomite, and your blog pushed me over the edge -- I'm renting it tomorrow.

1:42 AM  
Blogger kimber said...

I've heard nothing but good things about Napolean Dynomite, and your blog pushed me over the edge -- I'm renting it tomorrow.

1:42 AM  
Blogger Big Pissy said...

I say go.

I think you'll regret it if you don't.

10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home