Monday, July 24, 2006

I know I shouldnt be this way BUT...
I dont want to go to birthday party for anyone on a weeknight..I might TRY to go for a close close friend but not for a co worker. We all have these "events" that are outside of work but are work related. Like its "expected" that you attend. I barely make it through each work day, no way am I going. I am freaking tired at night and I cant drink anyway and someone always makes an issue of the fact I dont drink. Poeple that insist you drink and will pour you one so then you have this drink to get rid of. I am not against drinking, I have done plenty in my time but decided (before my doc decreed no alcohol for me) it wasnt worth being sick the next day. I dont like to be sick, silly foolish me.

So there is a party this week for a co worker and the bottom line is I am not going. So my name will be mud. Oh well!


later

6 Comments:

Blogger Mz.Elle said...

I HATE it when people act that way just because y
ou don't drink. Grrrrr!!!
I say good for you too!

3:15 PM  
Blogger S* said...

I think we as humans spend WAY too much forcing ourselves to do things we don't want to. Why force ourselves to stand around smiling like an ass, exhausted and wishing we were somewhere else? Good for you for not going if you don't feel like it!

3:30 PM  
Blogger kattbanjo said...

I'll go and drink it for you! Call me. hahaha

3:39 PM  
Blogger keeks said...

I hear ya...I always think "I don't want to hang out with you people when I'm getting PAID to, forget on social occasions!!"

4:24 PM  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

*COUGH*COUGH* I think you have a cold and need some rest.

12:05 AM  
Blogger Josh said...

I haven't gotten to the stage where the next day bad feeling stops me from boozing it. But I figure it's a coming :(

1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home