Friday, July 21, 2006


Happy blogging anniversary to me!

Yup its my anniversay....and it looks like I am blogging about the same things as I was a year ago, the Heat (oh dont get me started, triple digits is just too much) and the balloon festival. So I guess I am pretty boring.

I have one rant this morning. Hubby had 3 days off this week (mon, tues and wends) and he KNEW we needed dog food. Did he go get any???? NO. I have worked fulltime this week and the place closes before I could get there, so no way could I get any. I didnt want to be a nag so I didnt remind him to get some beacuse he hates it when I nag BUT here we are with no dog food and 8 hungry dogs. I hate switching their food like this because it messes with thier poop, and they have smaller less smelly poops on the food we dont have. (OH a blogger first, blogging about POOP!)

Anyway I am irritated and HOT. TGIF for sure.

The pic is Jeopardy squeezing herself into a little dog bed. Her Butt looks HUGE LOL, looks like she can afford to miss a meal! She really isnt fat at all, but she looks it in that pic. When I was working in Greyhound rescue people would always say to me "oh I dont have a room for a Greyhound"...it tickles me people think that. Greys live in a tiny crate at the tracks, so they are used to being compact. Lok at her folded up in the tiny dog bed. My displaced little dogs were none too happy that day.

Later

12 Comments:

Blogger Gingers Mom said...

Cute picture. My husband drives me nuts when I nag nag nag him to do something and it never gets done. Don't worry, the baby doesn't NEED to wear a diaper. I'll use your uniform instead!

5:22 PM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Happy day to youuu!!

LOL @ Kristin. Good one;)

6:12 PM  
Blogger L said...

Happy Anniversary!

6:45 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

happy blogiversary!

7:51 PM  
Blogger the not so "new" mom on the blog said...

Oh have been there done that!!!! Hope you have a relaxing weekend!

8:31 PM  
Blogger Spider Walk said...

Happy Anniversary!
I love that picture too.

9:06 AM  
Blogger the not so "new" mom on the blog said...

Mel, Hi, I am not sure if it was the same? The WC was in October last year at the Stardust Pavillion, held over the 28th and 29th Funakishi Shotokan, does that sound familiar? HAPPY BLOGAVERSARY!

10:27 AM  
Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

Happy Blogiversary!

1:47 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

That pic is so cute. Doesn't look comfortable at all. haha Maybe feed hubby some dog food in his dinner. It would make you feel better :D I am awful, I know.

2:11 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

Oh and Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!!!!

2:11 PM  
Blogger Me said...

Love the pics! I was talking to a friend last night who is getting a new dog today (Lab) and I'm telling her how she has to watch the poops to make sure they are firm, good color, etc. I woke up this morning wondering just what the heck she probably was thinking!

5:50 PM  
Blogger keeks said...

Happy Anniversary!

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home