Sunday, July 16, 2006



Thanks HBO!

I need to go to the grocery store and drugstore, I need to sweep, I need to finish laundry,and I need to cook dinner early because Hubby is back on nights (only 2 more nights this time woot!) But HBO is playing a Double header that was just made for me! My 2 current fav movies Napoleon Dynamite just went off and now Its showing Garden State! I am in geek heaven! But I am getting nothing done........hmm Maybe takeout chinese tonight for dinner??????? I have seen these movies over and over and yes I have them on DVD but I am watching them lo yet again LOL!

Today's Movie line text message....

"Pedro offers you his protection"

Later

7 Comments:

Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Heeheee
I say YES to chinese take out;p
We had it last night! Yummmmmy

3:51 PM  
Blogger Spider Walk said...

I so love Napoleon Dynamite!
I hope you ordered take out and enjoyed the movies.
Remember Mel, you are supposed to be taking it easy young lady.
Don't you know anything? Gosh!

8:13 AM  
Blogger Me said...

I've never seen Garden State! Thanks for reminding me about it...I really wanted to see it sometime!

9:23 AM  
Blogger kristi said...

I had to watch Napoleon Dynamite because of all of the Tshirts that we out with the sayings. Well I laughed my arse off at it. I have watched it a couple of times since then. I also like Garden State a whole lot. Zach Braff is a hottie. I get stuck watching the movies on HBO I will watch them over and over. I watched Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants like 3 times in one day!! No Life Here!!!

10:18 AM  
Blogger Gary said...

I hope you enjoyed your Chinese takeout.

6:45 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

Sweet!

I loved both of those too.

12:46 AM  
Blogger the not so "new" mom on the blog said...

Just stopped by to say Hi - Hope you are feeling great and that you are not working to hard! :-)

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home