Friday, July 14, 2006



My week in pictures...well 2 of them..........

Yup thats about all I have done. Not much excitement there. Oh!! There was some excitement yesterday...the IV must have worked out of my vein. The gamma was almost done and the nurse came in to take my vitals and I mentioned that my arm was itching where the IV was....she and I both looked at it at the same time and we were both "OH MY GOD". I had popeye's arm! Seriously...it was so swollen! Its my own fault...I know the IV did not feel right all day really but I am NOT a complainer (contary to how much I complain on my blog LOL) and its so hard for them to get an IV started on me, I just thought it was all in my head. The site looked ok, well until the popeye incident. It was so weird when got home my arm was seeping gamma from the iv site...and so tight it was ridculous. But all I could think was how expensive that stuff is and how much each little drop that seeped out costs LOL!!! Its back to normal this morning but my arm is pretty bruised so they will have the left arm today again.

Only one more day...the good news is I really think I feel better. I felt great last night even with the popeye arm! Now this morning I feel yuccky but we all know I dont do mornings well.

Another note...I am really enjoying watching season 1 of Charmed this week, its helped pass the time so much. I felt guilty about buying it...until I saw the $169 speakers hubby bought for his van!! Nope I have no guilt now at all for spending $35.

later

8 Comments:

Blogger Tammy said...

Glad you're feeling better!

8:30 AM  
Blogger Me said...

Hope you're doing better very soon! Until then, enjoy your $35 DVD's! :)

9:15 AM  
Blogger keeks said...

Glad to hear you're almost done. Not too glad to hear about the popeye arm..IV's aren't fun!

Feel better & have a good weekend!

1:16 PM  
Blogger the not so "new" mom on the blog said...

I really glad to hear that you feel better!!! Just a pity bout the IV not going in right! Enjoy yr weekend......oh you must never feel guilty if you buy yourself something.....lol

1:29 PM  
Blogger L said...

Glad you are feeling better,watching Charmed always makes me feel better I love that show.

6:46 PM  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

So could you lift the couch with one hand? (Popeye could)

Glad you are almost done - and that you are starting to feel better!

11:06 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

Other than the last paragraph I had to avoid reading the rest. I saw IV, loose, Popeye arm, and that's about when I started getting dizzy.

Glad you have some entertainment. Just get better now would ya.

2:49 AM  
Blogger kattbanjo said...

I bought my favorite spanish telenovela on dvd. about 90.00. I hid it from hubby

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home