Monday, October 23, 2006


Monday, Monday....

Mondays suck. Even if my job is way better with the WW gone, its still rough to get up and face the workweek. Oh well.

My dad has not heard from the Biopsy yet, I am taking this as a good sign. It better be a good sign, surely it is right???

I finally got an the ever elusive appointment with Neurologist to learn my own bopsy results. LOL It was like pulling teeth to get it! He's a rockstar or something he must be to be so popular!

For all you cat lovers out there, this is my sidewalk. I dont know whose cat this is (maybe across the street) but he/she likes my yard. he/she wont let me get close enough to pet her but I managed to takl her picture. She is pretty!! I think its a she, I dont know why. She loves to tease my doggies.

Later


8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, what were your results Mel?

11:36 AM  
Blogger poody said...

Yeh, Mel what is the result??

12:30 PM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

She is a sweet sweet kitty!

I hope your dad gets his results and that they're good news and I hope your appointment goes just as ginchy:)
Doctors here are like rock stars or something too,lol

3:48 PM  
Blogger Me said...

Smart kitty to stay away from the doggies!

9:12 PM  
Blogger Doctor Momâ„¢ said...

Mel,
I recognize that cat from the Lee Harvey Oswald School of Precision Snipers!

If he even senses you're a threat... you're swiss cheese!

So, what did the doc say... can't leave us hanging girlfriend!

10:03 PM  
Blogger Wez said...

Here kitty kitty...

Kinda looks like my cat cept mines black with white like that.

10:18 PM  
Blogger Lynda said...

That is a beautiful kitty!!

11:00 AM  
Blogger Ziomal said...

Very nice! I like it. 2005 dodge grand caravan sxt

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home