Friday, October 20, 2006

Thursday Thirteen on Friday!

13 things about me. Some of these may be repeats as I have done this before.

1. I used to be in dog rescue, and I miss the dogs and the good feelings I got helping them.
2. I hate drama and confrontation. Some people thrive on it, I avoid it at all costs.
3. I feel that chaining a dog in your yard is cruel and inhumane. If you want a dog but know you wont want to deal with it indoors, just buy a stuffed dog.
4. Right now I take 8 medications a day.
5. I drive and talk on the cell phone at the same time.
6. Even though I am divorced, I believe in Marriage.
7. I have very few friends that I trust.
8. I will order anything online that is a free sample. I have gotten free diapers, gum, an umbrella, a baseball cap, hand soap, serenity pads and tampons in the last 3 months. I give away what I dont use (no I dont use serenity pads just yet LOL)
9. I cant figure out my mp3 player.
10. I owe so much money to doctors and hospitals, I pay monthly and unless I rob a bank I dont see that they will ever be paid in full and sometimes its hard to sleep at night because of this. I have good insurance but still owe bunches.
11. Most of my dogs prefer my husband over me. One of them will come and fuss at me if he is late getting home from work. I am serious!
12. I have seen Barry Manilow in concert (give me a break I was 12 ok!)
13. I talk to myself all the time. Its sad really.


Its friday wooohooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Later

7 Comments:

Blogger kattbanjo said...

I agrre about dogs. Ours is SPOILED! She loves my hub, but butes my toes if they are hanging off the sofa..

8:27 AM  
Blogger poody said...

Ok first I thought you were married to the biker!
I think if you pay over 10% of your annual income to medical costs you can recoup the costs like for example my sister had a surgery that costs 25,000 she got 22,000 back in tax returns so the cost of the surgery was only 2000 out of pocket. still a good chunk of change but better than the original maybe it would work for you as well. also I love Barry Manilow. I have ever since the 70's. Oh Mandy!! All of my friends both past and present give me grief over this fact. I so agree with you on the dog thing!Mine are like my children! My dogs always preferred the rat bastard to me but now he is gone and I realy don't see that they miss him that much anymore. They used to wait by the door for him every night. It was so sad! Dooley on the other hand never knew him and so what? I always talk on the phone and drive but I do not slow down to do it.We are so alike is what I am saying to myself right now!

2:32 PM  
Blogger Doctor Momâ„¢ said...

Hey Mel--
Here voting for ya from BE
Be right back!

8:24 PM  
Blogger Sans Pantaloons said...

I talk to myself all the time too, but I just stick my MP3 earbud in my ear and everyone thinks I'm talking on the phone.
Works every time, doesn't it? Yes.
See!

9:00 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

I am with you on #3!
however... I am
not with you on #12 LOL!!


BotB VOTE!

12:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your 13 list!
1. Good for you Mel. Really shows your good heart!
2. I don't like drama and confrontation, but I don't mind facing it on head-on.
3. Totally agree.
5. Bad girl!
9. I couldn't figure out my digital camera for 2.5 years so I understand.
11. THIS is not a good sign, Mel...
12. Barry Manilow??????!!!???
13. I've been doing that a lot lately too--never did before. Maybe it has to do with blogging?

7:21 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

What about chaining husbands to the tree? hehe

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home