Friday, October 27, 2006


Rush Limbaugh is an Idiot and other Random thoughts.

I tried to post this yesterday but we all know how Blogger was yesterday. I was freaking out over the infamous Internal 505 Error until I realized everyone had that error. Whew.

So I am the only one that really hopes that Rush Limbuagh gets Parkinson's disease?? I know that's harsh but what an idiot! And his apology wasn't really an apology. It was kinda like "If I was wrong then I am sorry". I think he is sorry, a sorry excuse for a human being.

Also, I read this week that we surpassed 3000 of our servicemans deaths in Iraq. What happened to "Mission Accomplished"? I get sick to my stomach thinking of the senseless loss. I support our Brave men and women that are serving there but I cannot support this administration that sent them there.

Dad's appointment with the oncologist is Monday, I was hoping he could get in this week. We still don't know what stage the Cancer is in, or any treatment options. Since he has emphysema also I doubt they will try a surgical route but I am no doctor. Dad is pretty depressed, I am upbeat when I talk to him but I don't feel very upbeat. My kids are going to stay this weekend with him and that's the best medicine ever. Its all about the grandkids with my parents! The picture is my dad. Handsome isnt he??? LOL I take after him!

Lynda is awesome, she wrote about my dad on both of her blogs!! Her whole family has become my inspiration on how they have dealt with the loss of Lynda's Sister, Laurianne.


Today is Friday wooohooooo! I need a weekend!

Later


11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes i did the freak when I got the error message!!

Hope you have a fab weekend

7:21 AM  
Blogger nicki said...

i guess i wasn't on blogger at all cuz i never got that message...which is a good thing...cuz i probably would have taken my computer and thrown it out the window or something..lol

2:37 PM  
Blogger Lynda said...

Your dad is a handsome man! I hope they caught things early enough. It will make it easier on him. I am glad your kids are going to stay with him. Hopefully that will get him out of his funk.

3:42 PM  
Blogger poody said...

I think he looks like a nice Dad indeed! I never knew my dad. You are blessed to have such a wonderful daddy Mel. I keep him and you always in my prayers!

6:03 PM  
Blogger MommaMonkey said...

Your Dad is a handsome fella! I'll be praying for him.

Blogger sucks. It decided to go down when I do most of my bog-reading. grrrrr....

And Rush Sucks too. He is just an ass, plain and simple. How a man makes a living off of being an ass blows my mind.

9:31 PM  
Blogger fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said...

Prayer exchange accepted...I'll keep you dad in mine.

I also blogrolled you tonight so I can find you without BE!

Thanks for all the comments.

9:46 PM  
Blogger Me said...

awesome picture of your dad :)

9:47 PM  
Blogger Lynda said...

I forgot to mention something fun. My parents kitchen had cabinets just like that when they moved into their house. They have redone all the cabinets since then, because it was over 20 years ago.

4:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sending good thoughts your Dad's way. It's so hard to have a parent be sick.

I'm wondering why a bolt of lighting didn't just strike Rush down. Wouldn't have been funny to see him combust into a tiny pile of ash for saying such an evil thing?

12:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boy, men sure are pigs.

11:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

... and might I say, Hails, how lovely a young woman you are (if that IS your real profile pic, like mine).

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home